Do you have some great insights and ideas about home improvement or home maintenance?
You can write a guest post with your expertise, tips and hacks on Virgin Removals now.
At Virgin Removals, we love guest posts that offer tips about relocation and renovation and has something new in store for our readers. If you have any such great ideas for blogs, you can share a blog that benefits our readers.
Procedure to Contribute a Guest Post
We currently accept guest posts and articles on various topics related to home relocation and maintenance. However, there is a nominal editorial fee that we charge for publishing a guest post. If you are interested to contribute a guest post, then you can send us a mail to email@example.com with subject line ‘Interested in Guest Post – Virgin Removals’.
The pitch you would send needn’t be elaborate. All we look for is an overall idea of what you have in mind, what kind of blog we can expect, a rough blog topic and the main points you will cover. It would be best if you can jot down your ideas in the form of a bulleted list.
We currently accept pitch in the following categories:
- Home renovation
- Home maintenance
- Expert tips
- Home design inspiration
- Small business tips
- Moving guide
If you have any related idea that is not covered under the above topics, then please check with us.
Once we receive a pitch, we will take a few days to respond. We will send you an email within seven working days if your pitch is approved with a few of our inputs. Though we try to respond to every single pitch we get, sometimes we may not be able to. We advise you to check with us after two weeks of sending a pitch in case you don’t get a response from us.
Guidelines for Writing the Guest Post
- Every blog you send us should be unique and unplagiarized. We are very strict about plagiarism and therefore, we urge you to ensure it from your side.
- Every blog you submit should have a minimum of 1000 words. There is no upper limit. Based on your blog idea, you can write as much as you want.
- We welcome detailed articles with in-depth discussions that give better insight to our readers. No fillers are allowed.
- Keep the sentences crisp and to the point. We don’t like repeated points and sentences that drag the blog post.
- Please include headings and sub-headings to separate the blog into specific sub-topics.
- Every blog should have an introduction and conclusion of a few sentences.
- Make use of bulleted lists and numbered lists as much as possible.
- When writing the blog, keep in mind the readers who will benefit from it and write in a simple language that is easily understandable to them.
- If there are any articles that would further help our readers feel free to include them.
- Please make sure to include the source link for any facts and figures.
- If you feel that images will add value to your content, feel free to include them. Make sure to use free images with the source mentioned below. Do not use copyrighted ones.
- Please check your blog twice for grammatical errors. Though we go through a blog before publishing it, we try as much as possible to avoid making any edits to it. If the blog contains too many errors, then we will be forced to send it back to you for editing it.
Once you have written the blog, please read the guidelines once more and check if it matches all the criteria.